Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Media Coordinator
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
Servco is looking for a creative and fun Digital Media Coordinator to join our Marketing Department! As part of the Corporate Communications & Content Team in Marketing, the Digital Media Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in creating and sourcing compelling content for Servco’s brands and internal stakeholders. This entry level position presents an opportunity for an individual with a broad creative background to help grow our content pipeline with the goal of building quality brand awareness and drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Assist in the production of creative and compelling content for all owned media channels
- Assist in the development and deployment of content calendars, including image sourcing, copywriting, and graphic design
- Support Content Marketing Manager and Videographer in planning, scheduling, recording and editing video packages using supplied video equipment and editing software
- Take and edit photography
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field with an emphasis in one or more of the following concentrations: fine arts, graphic design, video production, photography, digital media, filmmaking, media arts, journalism, communications, marketing, public relations or a closely related field
- Prior internship experience preferred
- You must embody our Core Values of Respect, Service, Teamwork, and Continuous Innovation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite for video/photo editing, graphic design, etc.
- Must be able to shoot and edit independently with minimal direction
- Experience using the DSLR and cinema cameras
- Experience with set and interview lighting, basic G&E
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- On camera or hosting experience, a plus
Digital Media – Communications – Media – Videographer – Photographer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace