Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Services Consultant
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Automotive Non-Management
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with outstanding customer service skills and a passion for cars and numbers and to work as a Financial Services Consultant at Servco Lexus Honolulu. An automobile is one of the biggest purchases many consumers will make in their lifetime and this is your opportunity to become a part of that process. As a Financial Services Consultant, you will assist customers with securing lending as well as present aftermarket products such as extended warranty rust-proofing, etc.
- Prepares all automotive sales related documents (VPO, contracts, accessories, etc.)
- Work with financial institutions to obtain financing for customers’ vehicle purchases
- Negotiate the best sell and buy rates and financing conditions with our lenders
- Present service contracts and other aftermarket products to our customers
- Perform all other duties required to complete the sale and delivery of the vehicle
- Requires three years of automotive sales and/or automotive finance experience
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work effectively with financial institutions
- Must be detail oriented.
Auto Sales – Auto Financing – Financial Services – Customer Service
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace