Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Systems Analyst - Oracle/Hyperion
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
This position serves as the Financial System Analyst (FSA) for Financial Consolidation Cloud Services (FCCS) and Enterprise Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS). It is the primary custodian overseeing data integrity and appropriate user access for these applications. The FSA ensures that data security is appropriately applied for the users on these systems. The FSA will also interface with various key Finance Professionals within Servco regularly and support the users of FCCS and EPBCS.
This role is the key resource when it comes to maintenance activities of the systems such as (back-up, updates, regression testing, etc.). The FSA assists with any documentation that is needed related to these systems.
- Navigate and perform key functions on the EPBCS system. This includes:
- The design, dimensions, members and hierarchies
- How the members of each dimension are used in the various Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) functions
- Perform data loads and data validations. Troubleshoot data related issues
- Evaluate how schedules enable efficiencies for various processes in the FP&A Calendar
- Change settings in the metadata, data security, user security
- Actively participate in the monthly and quarterly cadence; including:
- Execute preparation tasks within EPBCS based on guidance by FP&A team
- Perform data loads, data validations and trouble shoot issues related to data without assistance
- Collaborate with FP&A and Financial Reporting teams to manage metadata and hierarchies
- Schedule and generate various financial reports
- Perform system maintenance and upkeep for both systems
- Perform regression testing for monthly Oracle updates / patches
- Effectively manage Oracle service requests
- Collaborate cross-functionally with IT to ensure back-up and archives
- Assist with financial reporting
- Support the FP&A and Financial Reporting Team during monthly and quarterly cadence
- Proactively manage the data load, data validation, and trouble-shooting processes so that there are no delays in the consolidation and financial reporting processes
- Ensure timely completion of all preparation steps for quarterly forecast
- Ensure timely generation of financial reports from these systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management Info Systems or equivalent. MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience directly related to supporting a planning and budgeting system (such as EPBCS, Hyperion, etc.) and financial consolidation systems
- Prior experience related to support for end-users with their access, security, data loads/validation and other data issues
- Experience in working with Financial Planning and Analysis professionals to help pre-seed the forecast/budget templates with latest actual data as part of the quarterly forecast process and annual planning process
- Preparation of work and completion of tasks in a timely and accurate manner, ability to effectively and professionally communicate (reading, writing, speaking) and interact with others at all levels, specifically managers
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Oracle
- Prior experience with Hyperion/Oracle PBCS, Oracle FCCS, Oracle BI, PowerBI, Tableau
- Understanding of basic accounting and finance concepts
- Understanding of basic financial consolidation and currency translation
- Prefer direct experience in EPBCS and FCCS
- Familiarity with Oracle’s monthly application update process, and planning and execution of regression testing is a plus
- Applicable certifications from Oracle related to the administration of FCCS and EPBCS is preferred
Financial Analysis – Business Analyst – Analyst – Financial Systems – Financial Analyst - Hyperion Financial Management - Hyperion Planning
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace