Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fleet Service Attendant
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Automotive Non-Management
At Hui we are always looking for stellar, hardworking, and talented individuals who want to innovate and continue to learn. Everyone in our organization will have the opportunity to contribute and see the impact of their efforts on day one. As a Fleet Service Attendant for Hui, you will be responsible for keeping our fleet of vehicles and stations well-maintained.
- Thoroughly detail vehicles by washing the exterior of the vehicles and cleaning and vacuuming the interior
- Inspect vehicles to ensure a professional appearance
- Maintain general housekeeping of the station location area
- Shuttle cars to and from stations, sub-contractors (body shops, etc.), and Servco destinations
- Fuel vehicles and maintain company vehicles with light servicing as needed
- Ensure security of our fleet by locking vehicles for the day
- Run errands as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one year of experience as a lot attendant or automotive related position
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be able to work Sunday to Thursday 5am to 2pm
- Ability to safely operate manual and automatic transmission for a variety of vehicle sizes
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with a dedication to customer service excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Lot Technician – Parking Attendant – Shuttle Driver – Detailer – Valet – Auto Dealership
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace