Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Software Engineer
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Temporary Full-Time
Servco seeks a Full Stack Software Engineer with a proven track record of delivering innovative world-class products within complex digital environments to re-invent our Servco customer facing experiences across our omnichannel platforms and applications.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will develop innovative, mobile first, web and native app omnichannel customer experiences. You will work to build elevated user interfaces and experiences that work seamlessly for customers across iOS, Android and Web. You will be part of a high energy team working in a continuous delivery, developer driven agile delivery environment.
This is a three month temporary position with the possibility to extend.
- Responsible for the design, development, and delivery of re-invented, innovative consumer-facing web and mobile device experiences across product development teams, operations, business stakeholders and creative teams
- Enhance existing applications from development to deployment
- Manage defects in production where applicable from troubleshooting, development, testing and deployment
- Develop working software and participate in the code review process
- Develop a high quality working product that maintains development standards
- Ensure quality through design, process and the toolsets utilized throughout the CI/CD environment
- Drive for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform
- Participate in rapid prototyping efforts aimed at continuously rethinking and testing into revolutionary customer journey experiences
- Develop within a continuous testing framework, anchored in automation and utilizing best in class testing frameworks from unit testing through post production regression testing
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for delivery and continuous improvement
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get our products to market
- Collaborate with internal and external UX (User Experience) experts on wireframes, interaction designs and customer experience journeys for upcoming product releases
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience in developing applications for iOS and/or Android
- Experience with modern architectures, frameworks, systems and processes that support e-Commerce capabilities such as event driven architectures, services architectures such as microservices, user interface frameworks such as React, application frameworks such as node.js
- Expertise with React workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with React Native development
- Expertise in developing with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Experienced in designing and implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) frameworks
- Exposure to Typescript, Flow or statically typed languages
- Experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced complex environment such as Agile and SCRUM
- Experience working with applications developed with Microsoft .NET, C++, Java, Python, SQLServer
- Experience with relational and noSQL database systems
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber and others
- Exposure to architecting, building and operating scalable and highly available eCommerce customer experiences
- Expertise with rapid prototyping in developing and deploying user interfaces in a mobile first and native app customer experiences
- Ability to demonstrate experience with core Digital technologies and tools
- Excellent organizational skills, coupled with the proven ability to set priorities, manage deadlines, and make data-driven decisions
- Sound judgement in assessing business risks and ability to make decisions that balance a variety of factors whilst always maintaining the integrity of the core values and business strategy
Application Development – Software Developer – Programmer – Software Engineer
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace