Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Automotive Non-Management
Would you like to play an integral role supporting Hawaii’s top selling automotive brand? Our Intermediate Parts position is responsible for commercial parts sales for Servco Auto Parts Center .
- Sells Toyota parts to wholesale and internal customers as appropriate
- Researches parts information and assists with inventory
- Answers customer questions and provides instructions on parts installation.
- Supports Beginner Parts staff by providing training on automotive parts knowledge and providing guidance on procedures
- Minimum four years of automotive parts counter experience
- P2 ASE certification
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and safety focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Oracle systems a plus.
Inventory – Transportation – Automotive – Stock Clerk
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 14 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace