Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Automotive Non-Management
Want to drive the latest new cars and work for the number one dealership group in Hawaii? Great part-time opportunity at Servco Toyota Honolulu for a student or someone looking to supplement their full-time income.
- Wash and polish vehicles for customer delivery
- Inspect vehicles to ensure a professional appearance
- Organize vehicles on the lot and in the showroom per dealership standards
- Shuttle vehicles on the lot and assist with vehicle pick-up from the Vehicle Processing Center and other dealerships as needed
- Organize key board to ensure all vehicle keys are accounted for
- Run errands as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to safely operate manual and automatic transmission for a variety of vehicle sizes
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with a dedication to customer service excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work Monday and Friday 2pm to 7pm, Saturday 1pm to 6pm, and Sunday 10am, to 4pm
An entry-level Lot Attendant is paid a competitive hourly wage, with opportunities to advance into positions such as Detail Helper, Parts Delivery Driver, Parts Warehouse Person, Lube Tire Helper or Auto Technician roles. Note: In order to qualify for an Auto Technician position, an Associate’s Degree in Automotive Technology is required, so we recommend looking into this degree early on if this is the career path that you are interested in pursuing.
Lot Technician - Parking Attendant - Shuttle Driver – Detailer –Valet - Auto Dealership
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace