Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Automotive Non-Management
We are looking for a Lot Attendant to join our Service team at Servco Auto Waipahu. Our Lot Attendants are paid a competitive hourly wage and have opportunities for advancement into higher positions in our parts and service departments.
- Drives and parks vehicles at various sites and locations
- Provides a positive customer experience
- Inspects and ensures vehicle is clean inside and out prior to delivering to customer, which may include driving vehicles through automated car wash where available
- Ensures proper maintenance of service area to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Properly disposes of waste oil and parts
- Provides shuttle service to customers
- Assists auto technicians and performs other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to safely operate manual and automatic transmission for a variety of vehicle sizes
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with a dedication to customer service excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a 4/10 work schedule C shift Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday 7am to 5:30pm
An entry-level Lot Attendant has opportunities to advance into positions such as Detail Helper, Parts Delivery Driver, Parts Warehouse Person, Lube Tire Helper or Auto Technician roles. Note: In order to qualify for an Auto Technician position, an Associate’s Degree in Automotive Technology is required, so we recommend looking into this degree early on if this is the career path that you are interested in pursuing.
Lot Technician – Parking Attendant – Shuttle Driver – Detailer – Auto Dealership – Customer Service
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace