Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Sales/Customer Service
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for cars and outstanding customer service skills to work as an Automotive Sales Consultant at Servco Toyota Honolulu. An automobile is one of the biggest purchases many consumers will make in their lifetime and this is your opportunity to become a part of that process. As an Automotive Sales Consultant, your responsibility is to help customers select the right vehicle for their lifestyle by providing exemplary customer service. We will train you on our vehicles and features to set you up for success.
- Provides demonstration of automobiles by explaining features and capabilities, taking test drives and providing comparison with competitive models
- Prospects for new customers and referrals
- Maintains a follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business
- Stays up-to-date on current inventory, product updates, features and accessories through ongoing training
- Two (2) years of customer service experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to operate a standard shift and work flexible work hours
- Self-motivated to meet established goals and outcomes
- Excellent communication and time management skills
No auto sales experience necessary. One-on-one training is provided! Compensation guarantee for the first three (3) months.
Auto Sales – Account Manager – Account Executive – Customer Service
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply on-line or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace