Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
We are seeking a detail-oriented Senior Accountant to join our Accounting and Financial Services department. This position will analyze, evaluate, and properly record financial transactions; reserve estimates in compliance with company policies and accounting principles; maintain the general ledger by preparing account reconciliations; performing period closing functions, prepare reports, variance analysis, and supporting schedules (financial, management, statistical, tax schedules); and assist with audits/ examinations.
- Work within the Finance team and with other business units to properly record financial operational data in designated systems in accordance with GAAP and company policy
- Complete period closing process within established deadlines and materiality limits
- Research accounting standards to determine proper accounting treatment and calculation of transactions in accordance with company polices
- Collaborate with Operations to manage and implement work flow processes to properly record transactions
- Partner with Finance teams to complete assigned G/L account reconciliations with discrepancies and ensure outstanding items are resolved in timely and accurate manner
- Perform project analysis and develop and implement procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide proper supervision, work review, training, development to assigned staff as required
- Assist in external and internal audits and special projects reviews
- Provide customer support services to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a senior accountant position
- Working experience with general ledger, period closing, account reconciliation and analysis, and financial reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft systems (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point, Access)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Analytic thinker with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a strong team player
- MBA or CPA license with public accounting (auditing) experience preferred
- Industry experiences in Retail, Manufacturing and automotive a plus
- Oracle Financial Cloud and Dealer Track experiences highly desirable
Accountant - Accounts Payable – Bookkeeper – Senior Accountant - Audit
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace