Servco Pacific Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Servco Pacific Inc.
- Job ID
- Position Type
Servco is looking for a Web Analyst to join our Digital Strategy team! A successful Web Analyst at Servco has varied technical skills, a data centric mindset, revels in the details, and is passionate about the automotive industry.
This individual will develop reports and communicate insights in support of their organization’s goals and increased channel performance. In addition to reporting responsibilities, the Web Analyst will support data collection and modeling, analysis of A/B tests, and the development of self-service dashboards. Finally, this individual celebrates difficult business problems, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is focused on delivering the right results.
- Develop self-serve visualizations, dashboards, reports and ad hoc assessments to enable visibility into key web metrics for Servco’s leadership and business units.
- Play a pivotal role in the site A/B testing strategy and subsequent analysis. Make recommendations that will impact both the e-commerce business and overall strategic direction of Servco.
- Perform deep-dive analysis, including the application of advanced analytical techniques, to solve some of the more critical and complex business problems including website funnel progression, customer segmentation and targeting, and supply chain optimization.
- Help manage and support all aspects of our web analytics implementation, including tracking parameter, tagging documentation, tool configuration, and user administration.
- Comprehend, extract, and model data from multiple channels (Google Analytics, SQL, Amperity, Salesforce) in order to communicate opportunities or issues.
- Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve site performance.
- Interface with multiple project teams and business stakeholders to support strategic initiatives and in-depth website analysis.
- Collaborate with Digital Strategy and Marketing team members to develop and refine website forecasts for visits, conversion rates, sales, and other key metrics.
- Create a robust SEO strategy for Servco sites, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth.
- Work closely with Marketing teammates to implement effective keywords and targets to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Passion for learning and growing SEO and digital marketing skills
- Test and validate web analytics data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Minimum 2+ years of firsthand search engine optimization experience, increasing traffic and revenue
- Minimum 2+ years of experience utilizing Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, along with digital marketing tools
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in eCommerce
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification certification preferred
- Google Ads certification preferred
- Hands-on experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets; experience with Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) and Tableau.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Paid search and paid social analytics experience a plus for SEM analysis and deriving opportunities for search term optimization and audience building.
- Agency and/or client-side experience a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and customizing the environment for business analytics goals
- Basic understanding of SQL, HTML, web publishing, and scripting preferred
- Hands-on experience with BI or digital analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) preferred; Tableau strongly preferred
- Understanding of relational databases and transactional data
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Effective presentation skills across a diverse audience
Visual Analytics – Data Visualization – Business Intelligence – Web Analytics
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace