Snap-on Business Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Company Store Manager
at Snap-on Business Solutions
- Job ID
Location: Honolulu.HI - Northwest Region
Manage and operate a Snap-on mobile company retail store. Fully develop the assigned route to reach its maximum sales and customer service potential. Company stores serve as a model operation for potential franchisees and others seeking positions with Snap-on.
If we are interested in moving forward with your candidacy, you may receive an email invitation from Spark Hire, or from a Snap-on representative, for a one-way video interview.
- Service customers on designated route and maintain a level 5 in customer satisfaction.
- Provide service on products sold by the company.
- Manage store operation to meet sales, margin and profit targets.
- Maintain accountability for sales and collections, and P&L.
- Maintain accountability for corporate assets in the form of cash, inventory, van and accounts receivable.
- Review store operations documents and balance each week.
- Operate store in compliance with the Snap-on program.
- Maintain company store in pristine condition, as it serves as a showcase for the Snap-on franchise.
- Interact with other store managers and zone manager to ensure coordination of programs and policies, and to share best practices.
- Assist with research and testing through the implementation of programs, promotions, products or techniques within the company store operation. Provide feedback on their effectiveness.
- Assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with franchisee training by allowing ride-alongs, and by communicating how the program works.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven direct sales or sales management experience, preferably in route or outside sales. Retail experience a plus.
- Experience in business related positions.
- Valid driver's license. Ability to drive 16'x20' vehicle 40-50% of the time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently and over 100 pounds occasionally.
- Position requires knowledge and experience in the following areas.
- Product knowledge
- Asset management
- Business operations
- Computer proficiency
- Completion of Snap-on training programs
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Results driven – set and achieve goals
- Strong communication skills–interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, verbal/written, listening
- Persuasive and influential
- Customer focused
- Strong core values
Covered Drivers have the professional obligation to operate vehicles in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and codes. Furthermore, every associate has the moral responsibility to exercise safe conduct, good judgment, and common courtesy toward the general public, motorists, and pedestrians.
- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older if driving a DOT-regulated truck.
- The driver must possess a valid state driver’s license, and must have had it for 36 consecutive months prior to employment.
- The driver must adhere to all interstate and intrastate driver's license requirements for the type of vehicle they are driving.
- The driver must pass initial alcohol and drug tests in accordance with policies prior to hire.
- A candidate considered for employment must produce a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) with no major violations and no more than two minor violations within the last three years prior to hire.
- The driver must be able to read, write and speak the English language.