Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director 2 - Facilities Operations
- System ID
- Relocation Type
- Employment Status
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Director in Honolulu, HI to support our Facilities department.
The Director will lead a housekeeping manager and 25 staff.
This community is home to 175 residents in ranging levels of care.
The Director will be responsible for daily operations and oversight including responsibilities in:
- Strong contract management/compliance experience
- A strong customer focus, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and management experience in a facilities department.
- Achieve company financial targets and goals
- Developing and maintain client and customer relations
- Developing strategic plans
- Creating a positive and enjoyable environment
- Ensuring Sodexo Standards are met
- CMMS (Worxhub) or similar system preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Has a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance
- Has history and knowledge of working in a Union environment
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills and has a passion for a high level of customer service
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic education requirement- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Basic management experience- 5 years
Basic functional experience- 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.