Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
- Carol Kennedy-Radmer
- Recruiter Phone
- Recruiter Extension
- Direct phone number
- Physician - Obstetrician/Gynecologist
- West - Naval Health Clinic Hawaii
- Recruiter Email
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an active opportunity for a civilian Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician at the Naval Health Clinic in Honolulu, HI.
Aspects of the practice include:
Perform the necessary therapeutic, diagnostic and prophylactic procedures for OB/GYN patients.
- Freedom from outside pressures to increase patient visits or maximize billing
- Focus on being a physician, not running a business or managing staff
Obtain pertinent medical history and conduct a physical examination of each patient presenting for OB/GYN treatment, request diagnostic tests as indicated, render a diagnosis, provide indicated treatment and provide follow-up instructions.
- Perform colposcopy, LEEP, and cryotherapy when indicated
- Provide Family Planning Services
Requirements of the position are:
- Any active state license
- Active DEA registration
- Possess board certification by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Possess and maintain a current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
- Possess and maintain a current Fetal Monitoring-Basic training certification
- Possess and maintain a current Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) certification
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.