The Vitamin Shoppe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Store Manager
at The Vitamin Shoppe
- Street Address
- 46-047 Kamehameha Highway
Are you looking to fine tune your leadership skills in an environment that fosters continuous education and offers opportunity to develop both personally and professionally?
Do you consider yourself to be mindful of your health and wellness with a commitment to being your best self (however YOU define it)?
The Vitamin Shoppe is looking for engaged, energetic Assistant Store Managers to help lead a team of high performing Health Enthusiasts (yup, that’s how we refer to folks who work here)
At The Vitamin Shoppe you will….
- Act as a direct support to the Store Manager- executing with excellence.
- Achieve and exceed daily sales and productivity goals- while supporting others as they do the same.
- Assist with recruiting and developing top talent.
- Foster external, community relationships that help grow sales.
- Lead with integrity and a willingness to take accountability.
- Foster an environment of continuous education while supporting company driven training initiatives / participate in continuous learning activities.
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention standards, ensure timely processing of receipts, keep shelves full and products priced accordingly.
- Be willing to perform additional duties as required.
Who You are….
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively engage customers and Health Enthusiasts
- The ability to support development of strong teams
- A passion for the health & wellness industry
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental, and vision coverages for full-time Health Enthusiasts
- “VS Thrive” Wellness program for full-time Health Enthusiasts covered under a medical plan with The Vitamin Shoppe —earn free gift cards on a quarterly basis!
- A competitive monthly bonus / incentive program
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan
- A generous Health Enthusiast discount
- Transportation/Commuter Benefits
- Nationwide gym and insurance discounts
- Paid time off
- Professional growth opportunities
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Tickets at Work/Working Advantage Program-Save money on hotels, movie tickets, Broadway and Vegas Shows, Theme Parks and much more!
What we are looking for...
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of experience/instruction
- The desire to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends, locations) depending on business needs
- Valid driver’s license
- 3-5 years of retail experience
- Retail management experience preferred
Who We Are:
The Vitamin Shoppe® is the authority… We’re a destination and a resource for so much more than just vitamins. We help people become their best selves—however they define it.
You ready?! If so, let’s do this!