The Wonderful Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Manager - Oahu, HI, FIJI Water
at The Wonderful Company
The Territory Manager will work mainly in the retail segment. The ideal candidate will live in proximity to the area covered (island of Oahu) and should have a reliable mode of transportation to use daily. This position will allow the selected candidate to learn the beverage industry and will help with some on-premise work, mainly special events and will calls.
Here's what you'll do:
- Maintain route frequency for responsible territory as assigned to grow retail sales.
- Educate/assist/inform retailer managers, owners of FIJI Water products, promotional events and programs.
- Sell/up-sell/monitor retail distribution of all headquarter-authorized products for all stores in assigned territory as needed and as store situation dictates.
- Maintain schematic integrity or better and re-merchandise to retailer-mandated schematic compliance on all store calls as applicable.
- Build/move displays and/or product to establish best location for sales on all company products as necessary in assigned stores.
- Merchandise and maintain company products and sets to comply with "best practices' as established and as per company-established store call procedure.
- Monitor and maintain retail integrity and compliance on all store calls.
- Execute/maintain/monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory as applicable including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs as assigned.
- Interact with consumers at shelf to secure brand loyalty of FIJI Water, Justin and Landmark Wine portfolio lines by distributing coupons and consumer-specific marketing materials.
- Provide chain specific information and communication on daily basis as needed and as requested by supervisor.
- Assist/participate in all retailer re-set and or re-merchandising projects as needed including grand openings/re-models as requested by retailer.
- Record in-store conditions pre/post service call to reflect positive merchandising impact.
- Maintain all company provided equipment and material in acceptable working order and condition.
- Perform other duties as required.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Must be able to work effectively in the team environment as needed
- Retail Merchandising or Sales experience will be given primary consideration
- College degree will be given primary consideration
- Organized and able to prioritize/multi-task
- Must have outstanding communication / inter-personal skills. Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Adaptable individual essential for changing environment
- Clean driving record is requirement
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed
- Ideal candidate should live on Oahu
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
- Work-Life integration.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 80 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.