Trace Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Trace Systems Inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Job Title: Knowledge Manager
Job Location: Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
Security Clearance: An active, in-scope US Government issued Secret clearance
Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements: US Citizenship is required.
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a cleared Knowledge Manager to join our team based in Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Conducts activities related to the knowledge management processes, to include, but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, and information dissemination; planning, to encompass strategy, architecture and methodology for an enterprise modernization effort; selection, implementation, and measure of packaged solutions for enterprise modernization; and complete integration of applications with target data and defined processes.
- Utilize knowledge building, knowledge sharing, and knowledge management skills to promote a sharing and learning culture
- Coordinate efforts to mainstream knowledge management into core activities and projects, independently build partnerships and promote initiatives to identify, create and share knowledge relevant to solving issues and maximizing opportunities
- Work with personnel from various work centers to develop daily workflows into cohesive, uniformly designed Standard Operating Procedures. Maintain the versioning of SOPs to ensure availability and consistency of these products.
- Contribute to client based Exercise Support activities by developing timely and useful information in context of stakeholders involved in the exercise planning and execution processes
- Promote collaborative tools to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Utilize tools and processes to establish and nurture communities of practice including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting
- Maintain general knowledge and practical experience of knowledge management concepts and tools, including software applications and IT systems
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The work location is a government facility located on a military installation in Honolulu, HI supporting a DoD customer. The successful applicant will be working for and reporting directly to the prime contractor or the DoD customer as appropriate.
- Position requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience performing Knowledge and Content Management activities
- An active in-scope Secret clearance
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certification
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Familiarity or certification in ITIL Foundations
- Current Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or higher IT environment certification
- SharePoint Administration experience
- Bachelor's degree with 8 (eight) years of IT related experience, OR Associate's degree in with twelve (12) years of IT related experience
Trace Systems, headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, was founded to support and defend our nation's security interests at home and abroad–– whenever and wherever. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, communications, networking and information technology services, systems, and solutions to the United States Department of Defense, Intelligence Community and Department of Homeland Security.
To Apply: We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Trace Systems! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: www.tracesystems.com. #jointracesystems
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Trace Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.