Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cybersecurity & Information Assurance Team Lead
- Clearance Requirement
- Top Secret/SCI
Sosi-Vykin is currently looking for an experienced TS/SCI cleared Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Team Lead to join our team in Honolulu, Hawaii. We are a small defense contracting company that is veteran owned servicing the US Department of Defense. The successful candidate will receive competitive wages, health plans and the opportunity to join a small company that still believes every employee counts.
The Mission Partner Environment Engineering Services (MPE ES) team in Honolulu provides multi-enclave Coalition connectivity to INDOPACOM warfighters by utilizing leading-edge Desktop as a Service (DaaS) Private Cloud technologies. From the proof of concept seven years ago, the MPE ES has grown in capabilities and processes, but now we need an experienced engineer to continue bolstering our cyber defense posture and manage the complexities of information assurance for our unique enterprise.
- Manage Risk Management Framework (RMF) efforts utilizing schedules and then report the status of each effort to the appropriate leadership team members.
- Provide technical guidance to the entire staff for the execution of the accreditation using the RMF process.
- Ensure the required cyber training and certification requirements are accurately maintained.
- Review and monitor the quality and upkeep of RMF packages using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Conduct thorough reviews of RMF packages prior to submitting for Authorization to Operate (ATO) approvals.
- Provide weekly activity reports describing activities accomplished.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing with customers, stakeholders, and technical specialists.
- Lead detailed technical discussions and develop and present required briefing materials to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Perform various audits and document results.
- Ensure the applications of military standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
- Participate in design reviews, audits, scheduling, etc.
- Develop and implement new cybersecurity and information assurance processes.
- May serve as technical team or task leader.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent years of experience) AND a minimum of eight (8) years of related experience.
An Active in-scope TS/SCI clearance
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of DoD guidance of the RMF process from the DoDD 8510.01
- Experience with eMASS, ACAS Nessus, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) /Security Requirements Guides (SRGs) and Microsoft Project
- Be able to prioritize tasks, adapt to changes in requirements, and process improvements
- Must possess or be able to obtain the required Cybersecurity or Computing Environment certifications within a 6 month period as described in the DoD 8570.01-M
- Skilled level proficiency in the areas of Layer 2/3 switching and network management
- Skilled with all networks protocols and services
- Knowledgeable proficiency in industry cyber security standards
- Knowledgeable about NIST RMF cyber security control framework
- Forensic/eDiscovery experience
- Knowledgeable in Windows, Linux and Cisco Operating Systems
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Strong desire to learn, with good communication skills and strong attention to details
- Active Directory knowledge and experience
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment. The work location is a government facility located on a military installation in Oahu, HI supporting a DoD customer. The successful applicant will be working for and reporting directly to the prime contractor or the DoD customer as appropriate.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Sosi-Vykin is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and strives to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, HIV-positive status, as well as any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful and all persons involved in the operations of the company are prohibited from engaging in this type of conduct.