WORLDWIDE Flight Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Premium Lounge/ Kitchen Agent ($13.00 hr, F/T & P/T)
at WORLDWIDE Flight Services
An Agent Premium Club performs duties and activities within First Class and Business Class lounges, during the entire shift. An Agent Premium Club will attend and cater to all passengers within the assigned work area. Offers efficient and professional customer service and resolves passenger problems as required. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and set up of lounge area for opening and closing.
- Greeting passengers, assisting and answering questions.
- Directing passengers to airline representative if needed for further assistance.
- Bartending (Must be at least 21 years of age).
- Stocking and replenishing supplies and newspapers, etc.
- Maintaining coffee, snacks and beverages.
- Preparing cold meals and cold cut trays, etc.
- Minimal cleaning, ie. cleaning tables, bar, and service areas, etc.
- Washing and drying dishes and glasses.
Remain cognizant of WFS staff, security contractors, and visitors’ activities and report security breaches, suspicious occurrences, or non-compliance with the site security plan to managers or via the WFS whistleblower program.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Reports to work on a regular and timely basis.
Ability to lift 70 lbs.
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred. Previous operational experience required, preferably waitress/waiter or bartender. Demonstrates qualities of leadership, initiative, and judgment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Must have ability to work under pressure. Must be able to lift 70 pounds. Flexibility to work weekends, ie. Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, holidays, rotating shifts, extended hours due to delays or shortage in manpower and days off. Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
Recruiting for both day and night shifts
Day: Flexible 4 days a week minimum, including weekends & holidays.
Night: Flexible 4 nights a week minimum from 7:00-11:00 PM. Including weekends & holidays.